Solar Savers for Business
Solar Savers can help your business cut power bills and your carbon footprint with rooftop solar panels.
We have done the hard work for you by evaluating and selecting a trusted installer with quality products and workmanship. We do this with the support of local governments to give you peace of mind when deciding to install solar for your business.
Learn About Government Rebates and Incentives
The Solar for Business Program has now concluded. Victorian small business owners can now look to the Small Business Energy Incentive for Government support to help make their business cleaner and greener. Whilst the legislation is currently in draft stage, businesses with aggregated annual turnover of less than $50 million will have access to a bonus 20 per cent tax deduction for the cost of eligible depreciating assets that support electrification and more efficient use of energy.
The Small Business Energy Incentive will apply from 1 July 2023 until 30 June 2024. Up to $100,000 of total expenditure will be eligible for the incentive, with the maximum bonus tax deduction being $20,000. Find more information here.
Our Trusted Installers
Solar Savers have partnered with CEC Accredited Solar Retailers eko energy and Cherry, chosen through a public tender process. We’ve done the hard work for your by finding a trusted installer with quality product and workmanship.
To get started, register your business and Solar Savers will connect you with our accredited installers to arrange a quote.
Through Solar Savers, you can install a quality system at a fair price. The cost of a solar system is dependent on the size of the system, the products you choose and if you are eligible for any government rebates.
- CEC approved.
- Engineered in Germany with a huge presence in Australia.
- Cyclone testing at James Cook University’s Cyclone Testing Station in Queensland.
- 12 Year Product Warranty and 25 Year Performance Warranty.
Suntech Ultra V Pro Panels
- CEC approved.
- Manufactured in China with in-house team in Australia.
- Excellent performance under low/weak sun conditions.
- Withstands harsh environments.
- Twenty-five year product and twenty-five year performance warranty.
- CEC approved, leading inverter manufactured in China.
- Includes smart monitoring.
- Small, lightweight and noiseless.
- Performs well with complex rooftops
- 10 year warranty.
- One of the best inverters on the market.
- Manufactured in Austria and CEC approved.
- Sophisticated design with Wi-Fi monitoring to track the systems daily performance
- 10 Year Warranty.