How It Works
With Solar Savers, solar is simple. We’ve taken the hard work out of solar by choosing a trusted installer with quality solar systems and workmanship. We do this through a bulk buy scheme and the support of local governments.
Here’s how it works:
- We check that you are eligible for the program and offer alternatives to those who are not.
- We connect you with our trusted installers who discuss the finer details of your system and arrange a quote.
- You review the costs and approve the quote should you wish to proceed.
- Our accredited installer leads the process to completion.
- Solar Savers arranges for 5% of our installations to be checked by independent auditors.
What makes Solar Savers different:
- Solar Savers offers you credible information from industry experts such as renew, to help you navigate your way through the complexities of solar.
- We selected our installer through a rigorous public tender process, to ensure our installations are undertaken to the highest quality.
- On top of the standard Certificate of Electrical Safety you will receive for your system, you can rest assured you are in safe hands as we organise independent audits on 5% of our installations.
- Our program began with an interest in helping pensioner and low-income households access quality solar, and we are still committed to this.
After your installation:
Throughout and after your installation, Solar Savers is available to assist you. If you would like further advice on how to make the most of your new rooftop solar, we can help. Do you need some help understanding how to monitor your system? We can help. Have you had issues that need addressing? Solar Savers is available Monday – Thursday to assist at any stage of your installation. Please call us on 1300 548 598 or email email@example.com