How It Works
With Solar Savers, solar is simple. We’ve taken the hard work out of solar by choosing a trusted installer with quality solar systems and workmanship. We do this through a bulk buy scheme and the support of local governments.
Here’s how it works:
- We check that you are eligible for the program and offer alternatives to those who are not.
- We connect you with our trusted installers who discuss the finer details of your system and arrange a quote.
- You review the costs and approve the quote should you wish to proceed.
- Our accredited installer leads the process to completion.
- Solar Savers arranges for 5% of our installations to be checked by independent auditors.
What makes Solar Savers different:
- Solar Savers offers you credible information from industry experts such as renew, to help you navigate your way through the complexities of solar.
- We selected our installer through a rigorous public tender process, to ensure our installations are undertaken to the highest quality.
- On top of the standard Certificate of Electrical Safety you will receive for your system, you can rest assured you are in safe hands as we organise independent audits on 5% of our installations.
- Our program began with an interest in helping pensioner and low-income households access quality solar, and we are still committed to this.
Solar Savers © 2019