Who is the accredited installer?
Quality installation of your solar system is a key priority of the Solar Savers program. This is why we conducted a rigorous public tender process to select an installer. We assessed the safety, reliability and quality of each installer and the components they use. After a thorough evaluation process in partnership with Renew, we have chosen eko energy to install your solar PV systems.
eko energy is part of Echo Group, a national top 10 renewable energy solution provider. Offering a portfolio of solutions to improve households’ energy efficiency, eko energy specialises in the supply and install of residential solar, energy storage, energy broking and energy monitoring systems.
eko energy are proud to be part of Echo Group, one of Australia’s most innovative companies, at the forefront of the energy efficiency revolution. They are ISO 9001, ISO 4001 and AS/NZS 4801 certified and a Clean Energy Council Approved Retailer.
eko energy are bulk buy specialists with over 200 solar bulk buy and solar neighbourhoods completed since 2007.
For more information on installing Solar PV for your household, download the Clean Energy Council’s GUIDE TO INSTALLING SOLAR FOR HOUSEHOLDS. (PDF)
What solar system will you receive?
The Solar Savers program provides you with industry leading components – for panels, inverters and framing – at cheaper than usual prices. Through this program you are installing one of the best quality systems on the market.
- Engineered in Germany with a huge presence in Australia.
- Cyclone testing at James Cook University’s Cyclone Testing Station in Queensland.
- CEC approved and regarded as a top mid-range solar panel currently on the market
- Twelve-year product and twenty-five year performance warranty.
- Extremely reliable inverter.
- Manufactured in China
- CEC approved.
- Basic model inverter that performs well with an impressive track record
- Ten-year warranty.
- One of the best inverters on the market.
- Manufactured in Austria and CEC approved.
- Sophisticated design and comes with wi-fi enable monitoring so you can track the systems performance on a daily basis.
- Ten-year warranty.
What happens to my electricity bill after I install solar?
You may have your electricity bill updated as a result of the installation. We recommend you check with your electricity retailer about the possible change to your tariff structure to ensure you have the most accurate information for your household.
CLICK HERE for the answers to some more commonly asked questions.